It is important to us that our customers are always treated well and get all the help they need no matter what the case concerns, that is to say the best support.
Our HelpDesk is staffed with English speaking technicians. We also provide support in Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Finnish.
Helpdesk means that Trust-IT handles user support as a service and our goal is for 80% of all cases to be resolved at the first contact. In reality, we solve 93% of these cases.
What does the service include?
HelpDesk includes all support related to the user as well as the user’s work computer and services that Trust-IT delivers directly or indirectly.
The SLA agreed time-out concerns issues regarding the client’s hardware and already installed, documented programs, LAN, WAN, and network-connected printers.
Software failure (default applications) or Hardware failure
The service includes troubleshooting and fixes of hardware and software issues. If the error can not be remotely remedied by remote control, Trust-IT makes an on-site troubleshooting or makes a warranty notice to the manufacturer.
IT Service Management
The customer can log in to Trust-IT’s case management system and view the status of registered cases. IT Manager has the opportunity to see the entire organization’s cases.
One point of contact
Statistics and reports
This is included
- All cases are registered in Trust-IT’s case management system
- Cases are reported via telephone, email, portal or through monitoring alarms to our Helpdesk.
- To be able to report matters, the user needs to be registered with Trust-IT and approved by the customer.
- Cases are escalated according to agreed service levels.
- All cases are traceable and unique by case number.
- Statistics regarding cases are reported according to agreement. Normal reporting interval is 1 time / quarter in connection with reconciliation meeting.
We have customers in most industries such as finance, health and care, trade, real estate, parking, consulting and more.
Here are some examples of customers who use our support.