Whoever books a lecture room is responsible for the person holding the course (i.e. the lecturer) is made aware of these conditions:
- The lecture room is at your disposal weekdays 8:00-17:00 unless agreed otherwise when booking
- Trust-IT has the right to charge for extra hours before 8:00 And after 17:00
- The rental agreement for the rent of lecture rooms applies during the specified period and for the room that has been booked
- The number of PCs as well as their configuration must be notified to the course hostess no later than 5 working days before the course starts.
- Any software etc. to be installed on the computers by our technicians must be submitted to him no later than 3 working days before the course starts.
- Any changes made 1 day before the course starts will be charged extra
- The number of participants must be notified no later than 2 days before the course starts for ordering breakfast sandwiches (morning coffee).
- After the first course day, no changes can be made if there are absent participants
- Lunch 12:00-13:00 unless another time has been agreed with the course hostess. Lecturer/course participants have access to the designated premises
- Projector is charged separately with 400:- excl VAT per *1-5 day period
- Any errors or defects in the computer and presentation equipment in the lecture room must be notified immediately to our course hostess, so it can be rectified
- Service/support as a result of errors and defects that cannot be traced to the hardware in the lecture room or Trust-IT’s installation of software will be charged
- Irrespective of the cause, the client stands for the risk of loss of, damage to or abnormal wear of the equipment during the course
- Supplementary equipment, supplies, services or other items not agreed upon will be charged an additional cost (e.g. copying b/w or colour, printing, etc.)
Right to cancel
- Booking cancelled later than 2 weeks before course start will be charged 50% of the total rental cost
- Booking cancelled later than 1 week before course start will be charged 100% of the total rental cost
- Cancellations must be in writing. Fax or e-mail to the hostess are accepted
- The cancellation policy above applies unless another specific agreement is made between Trust-IT & the clientNB! We reserve the right to change prices without prior notification. Terms of payment are 30 days net. Interest on arrears is liable in accordance with the Interest Act.