What does the service include?
HelpDesk includes all support related to the user as well as the user’s work computer and services that Trust-IT delivers directly or indirectly.
The SLA agreed time-out concerns issues regarding the client’s hardware and already installed, documented programs, LAN, WAN, and network-connected printers.
Software failure (default applications) or Hardware failure
The service includes troubleshooting and fixes of hardware and software issues. If the error can not be remotely remedied by remote control, Trust-IT makes an on-site troubleshooting or makes a warranty notice to the manufacturer.
IT Service Management
The customer can log in to Trust-IT’s case management system and view the status of registered cases. IT Manager (a) has the opportunity to see the entire organization’s cases.
One point of contact
Statistics and reports
- All cases are recorded in the Trust-IT’s case management system.
- Notification of cases via phone, email, portal, or by monitoring the alarm to our Helpdesk
- To report cases, the user needs to be registered with the Trust IT and approved by the customer.
- Escalation of cases is done according to agreed service levels.
- All cases are traceable and unique by case number.
- Statistics relating to cases reported by agreement. Normal reporting interval is 1 times / quarter in connection with the reconciliation meeting.